Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Great E-mail I received from a fellow emc-er

Hey Dude,

I just wanted you to know how you have really upset my routine! Every time I'm about to yell "You moron!" in my customary road rage snarl; Every time I'm gonna show my rear at the drive thru at Mickey D's, etc.; Every time I see some weird lookin dude dressed like an american indian but with pale white skin and Red Man stuffed in his jaw, and I'm wanting to really do some old fashioned 'Judging'...
This guy named Ross Wiseman whispers in my ear..."Jesus died for them, Jesus died for them, Jesus died for them!"

Man I hope your satisfied!



I love it and hope to see hundreds more become real about living their faith out in real time day to day situations. No excuses, no shrinking back, just straight up livin' it the way Jesus would have 2000 years ago.

Proud of you Bro. Keep the revolution alive!!!!

*If any other emc-ers have experiences like this I would love to post them. shoot me an e-mail at ross@embassymetro.org

No comments: