Friday, July 27, 2007

Tallest & Smallest

You just have to love this picture.

Sorry no posts the past week. Family has been in and I've been spending all my extra time with my sister, bro-in-law, 2 neices and nephew. Had a great week with them. I even got to show my 14 year old nephew that I could still skateboard. Pulled off some shove its, olley 180's and a few other things he was surprised I could do. Frankly I was just happy I didn't snap my leg in two. Nothing will remind you that you are getting older than a compound fracture to the tib-fib.

After and hour of skating that still small voice in my head said, "OK Ross time to quit before someone gets hurt"...and you know I couldn't bear to see my nephew get hurt so we quit.

All in all (by the way, where did that expression come from?) anyhoo, all in all we had a great visit.

No comments: