Saturday, July 14, 2007

13 year Anniversary


July 9th 1994 Amie and I walk down the aisle now 13 years later we have 3 kids, years of serving the Lord together to reflect on, and a future that is sure to be great because we get to spend it with our best friends each other. There was a time that I thought that whole "my wife is my best friend" stuff was a bunch of pink panty wearing psychologist babel, but over the past two years Amie truly has went beyond being my spouse and the mother of my children...she has become my best friend. Well I'll write more about that later. It's late and I need to get a shower and go to bed...." hey Amie where did you put my pink panties...." HA HA!
Amie may be my best friend, but by goodness I still ain't going to relinquish my man card...now where did I put those wool boxers?

No comments: