Saturday, March 01, 2008

Weight loss Update

OK I know I just came off of surgery, but I'm still pretty amped about my current state of health.

If I would have had this surgery when I weighed 270 I think I would feel like dying right now.

So where am I at in the whole weigh loss thing...since October I have lost 38 pounds.

Right now I am at 232. This has been achieved through exercise and good nutrition. I have not been on a fad diet, a fast, or weight loss supplements.

I have although had a great systems of friends backing me up. Amie my wife, Deb my trainer, and the whole emc family that keeps me going with their encouragement.

I am committed to being the best and healthiest husband and leader I can be. Thanks guys!

BTW: Team Embassy is rockin after the first week of the D-fat Competition!

No comments: