Friday, March 14, 2008

Thoughts About Unleashed

-The Unleashed Conference at NewSpring was incredible.

-Perry Noble has got to be one of the most amazing communicators I have ever heard. I know in the years to come we will learn a great deal from this pastor and this church.

-It's great to know so many amazing guys and churches that are making an impact all around the country. I am proud to be a part of the divine move of God that He is stirring through church planters.

-The best thing about the day: Having my guys with me at the conference. Embassy, we are blessed to have Jared, Robby, and Brantley. After Perry's last session, and our time together on the way home, I really believe they would charge the gates of hell with me and for me.

-Ok...so let's charge the gates of hell!!!

-I am looking forward to taking dozens of emc-ers with us next year to Unleashed.

-EMC I can't tell you enough that we are in for an amazing ride! I am full of anticipation for the next few weeks...and am dreaming already about our next five years!

-What could God accomplish through a group of people who just imagine the dreams of God and then act on them! You are that people and I am so jacked that I am your pastor.

No comments: