Thursday, November 08, 2007

www.JesusIsYourHuckleberry.com

www.JesusIsYourHuckleberry.com is making a bit of a stir. We have received negative and positive responses from the signs. Either way they have started some conversations and that's what it's all about.

I got a call today from an artisan who creates forged art out of metal. For Christmas they usually make a western ornament that can be hung on a tree. Well he wants to make the ornaments this year with Jesus is your huckleberry on them. He said the a portion of the proceeds he'll send to the church. Too cool. Who would have thought a dude in Wyoming would be making "Jesus Is Your Huckleberry" ornaments for Christmas this year.

He said we need to copyright it because there's a market for it up his way and that they would definitely be conversation starters. Could you imaging JIYH t-shirts ha ha I'm laughing now because I know my aversion to Christian T-shirts and marketed items.
Would there be a market for JIYH coffee mug or wall calendar with your favorite Bible characters dressed in Western apparel. I know.....maybe a JIYH spittoon would be a hit.

OK to be honest if it started a conversation about Jesus in a positive way that would be cool. It would be a heck of a lot better than a "You think it's Hot here" t-shirt or a "get right or get left" hat. Well I need to stop blogging for I now...I have to find out how do you get something trade marked. :)

No comments: