Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I can't walk!

Ok really it isn't that bad. Amie and I invited Phil & Debbie Roness to church. Debbie (ask for Debbie) just so happens to be a personal trainer. She called last week saying that she wanted to help me out and would I be willing to be trained pro bono by a pro. Yesterday the butt whoopin' began. She sent me an eating plan (not a diet but a way of life) and she is going to tell me what to do 3 times a week. I feel very accountable because this lady's time is valuable and she is offering it to me for nothing. I teased her about me being her "poster boy" ha ha. I have been doing ok on my own, but this will take it up a huge notch.

One thing i discovered is when working out with your own regimen you tend to work towards your strengths and likes. The things you don't like or feel weak at somehow just never make it to the list of exercises for the day. I never do much with lunges and other leg type exercises. Seeing how your thighs are the largest muscles in the body they are fat burning machines and should be developed. So to make a long story short I can barely walk today. Man I hurt, but I am excited about what this guru of the gym this princess of pain is going to do with my health. Thanks Debbie & Phil for your investment into my life and health. If you are looking for an excellent trainer get hooked up with Debbie.

No comments: