Friday, November 16, 2007

I can walk

I am able to walk again. I think I exercised muscles this week that haven't been used in five years. You have to go through the breaking down process to begin the building up. No pain no gain baby. I am fully committed to weight training 3 days a week and 200 plus minutes of cardio over five days. I am looking forward to getting back to myself. It's amazing how five years of being a schlep can creep up on you and then bam! you just don't feel right in your own skin.

"This is going to be fun!" or at least that's going to be my mantra over the next 70 pounds. I have already lost 20 so I am well on my way. The thought that I had 90lbs to lose really makes me sick. Things you don't control will control you. If you are allowing anything to get the best of you stop it! It's not too late to turn it around. Go for the life that God says you can have and do whatever it takes to get there. He will give you strength to do what you know you need to do.

No comments: