Monday, December 31, 2007

Personal Retreat

I took a couple days away and man was it productive. It's seems like the past 3 months just flew by. I never felt like I had any free time to allow my mind and spirit to slow down enough to get a clear vision for next years preaching schedule. The past couple of days I took time for prayer, reflection, study, and visioneering for next year. God showed up and with great clarity. I now have next year's preaching schedule finished. Obviously we can change on a dime if the Lord leads us, but I feel God anoints and can speak to us in advance regarding His direction for our church. He has done just that and with confidence, clarity, and anticipation I look forward to a memorable life changing year of experiences with God and growth in His word. I'll clue you in on the 6th regarding some of the things we'll be teaching this year.

This last day of 2007 I just want to thank all ya'll for giving me the privilege of being your friend and pastor. I am committed to the leadership of God and to leading you higher in 2008. Pray for me as I continue to seek God on behalf of emc.

No comments: