Friday, December 28, 2007

Still in Shock

I still can't believe Bobby was gunned down the way he was. we are just sick. I was suppose to go hunting this weekend but frankly I don't care to hear gun fire this weekend. Our prayers are with his daughters. His middle girl was my Aubrynn's best buddy before we moved to Georgia. I married his oldest and her fiance. Bobby was in the small group I was in. Our kids went to school together. I am just blown away by this horrible act. His funeral is Monday, but there is no way we can get back for it. Our thoughts and prayers are with Bobby's family and our church family in Ohio.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never gone on to your Blogs before, just lazy I guess. I am so sorry and saddened about your friend. We heard today that an old friend of ours from Raleigh died from Leukemia ALMOST A YEAR AGO!!! No one ever let us know and our correspondence to them went unanswered. In my sadness, the only thing I thought to do to help was to log onto the Embassy Website and then I began reading ALL of your blogs. They have lightended my heart a little, so I am hoping that if you can look at them(my favorite was the YouTube of the Baptisms), they will help you remember all of the good times and possibly give you a small amount of relief as well.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Christine