Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My road to health

Just to give a quick update regarding my fitness regimen. #1 I am not on a diet. I am eating a ton of food just the right food and no weird combinations or anything. Basically I eat 6 meals a day meals 1-4 are protein and good carbs. Meals 5&6 are protein and good fibrous vegetables. I drink a ton of water and still drink too much coffee, but hey whaddaya going to do?

#2 I do weight training with Debbie the trainer lady 3 times a week and 40-50 minutes of cardio 5 times a week. In three weeks I have dropped 11 pounds by the time I am where I need to be I will have lost a fifth grader. Ha ha! I already feel great and I can't keep Amie off me. Seriously she is flirting with me right now...what did you say Amie, "Oh I know...I'm the Man. Now leave me alone so I can finish this blog."

While being in a vein of vanity I guess I'll make a comment about my recent haircut. Is 35 to old for an emo hair cut? OK it really isn't that bad. Actually it looks good but it's kind of mohawk-ish. If I go light on the goop it actually looks my age I swear.

Alright that's about all I can handle in regards to talking about personal appearance.

No comments: