Monday, December 10, 2007

Sunday Remix 12-09-07

-18 kids committed their lives to Jesus in Kid's church today!!! Brantley & Hannah have been doing an amazing job with our K-6th graders. They were so excited Sunday that so many made the decision to follow Christ and they should be. They are making an eternal difference in our children's lives when you see them tell them thanks for all they are doing!

-We had the full band back this week and they did a great job with worship and bringing some emc style to a couple Christmas songs. Before I hear it from anyone let me say....yes it is was a little hot on the ears Sunday, but I would rather it be loud than quite. FYI: We are working on keeping the volume consistent and at a good level not to hot not to soft, but just right:)

-I loved the new foyer look. The black backdrops and moving the plasmas into the foyer was a definite improvement. The main theater looked great too with the Christmas lights and African banners. Thanks to everyone who made that possible.

-Attendance was great Sunday with nearly 160 people at the embassy. If you have been coming to emc and have not got involved with serving once a month we would love for you to be a part of the team. The stories of what God is doing in people's lives keep rolling in and you want to be a part of preparing environments that help people journey through life with God, Purpose, and Friends. E-mail me this week to begin to discover where you can make a difference at emc.

-My folks were in town. It was great seeing them and going to the Civil War and Locomotive Museum with Grant and Dad.

-It was in the 70's all weekend in GA back home in Ohio they were shoveling snow. Keep sending me those photos so I can enjoy the winter scenes. What's nice is I don't have to shovel a picture to enjoy the view. I Love DIXIE!

No comments: