Monday, December 24, 2007

Going Off Line

I will be taking a digital break Wednesday-Friday. I enjoy doing this a few times a year. Nothing but a Bible, a notebook, and maybe a book or two. I always come out of these times full of vision, increased faith, and zeal for God, family, and ministry. A guy in our church is going away for the week so he is letting me use his apartment during these days.

I want to ask you to pray for me over those three very important and needful days. Pray for a clear head and a receptive heart. Pray God blows my mind with the thoughts that He is dreaming over our church and lives.

My next blog will be on Monday Dec. 31st. Wed-Friday I will check messages at 8am & 4pm
I will return e-mails on Monday unless it is an emergency.

Have great time with your families this week!

No comments: