Thursday, September 06, 2007

Where Does Time Go?

Some thoughts from the past 10 days:

-Labor day weekend was great. Had incredible attendance for a holiday weekend. The band was incredible and the teaching impacted people's lives powerfully. We talked about the stuff in our lives that get's in the way of God's best for us. As I spoke I built an altar out of 50+ stones scattered over our stage. We looked at what an altar before God meant and what it means today. Then people came and placed their stones that were given to them when they came into the theater on the altar. Laying their "stuff" before God. It was really a beautiful thing to see.

-I performed my second wedding since being in GA. I think it's my 78th wedding since I began pastoring. Drea & Tracy Looked great and the wedding was so cool. It was outside up at Red Top Mountain.

-We had two Mackey powered speakers donated to us.

-Echo Students went to a climbing Gym on Labor day with the majority of their students and the one kid that get's hurt at every emc event made it through safely! Alright two events in a row for him. I think the curse is broken :)

-I have wireless again at the house. Thanks Lawrence for hooking it up. Now I can work out on the back deck again. Love the view of the Lake back there. Got to get sometime out there tonight. The temp is only 73 degrees right now. Amazing!

-Have had people all week telling me and e-mailing me about what God is doing in their lives through the embassy.

-Last week was crazy with appointments, surgeries, planning sessions...etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rondrea and traci had a wonderful wedding.Your message was perfect for a young couple in love .thank you so much for blessing my son's wedding.

Rick Robinson
(drea's dad)