Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Buzz is On

I can't wait for you to see the 14X48 billboard that will go up at 92 and 575 South in less than three weeks. It's all a part of our commitment to go all out in reaching people for Christ!

I am still amazed at everybody who was at the embassy Sunday and the stories I have heard the past two days have been great as God has been speaking to people regarding their faith and sexuality.
This fall is going to be great as we reach your friends, family members and co-workers with the message of Jesus and His hope for their lives!

There is a B in buzz I want to say that means "Be" if you want to see people reached by this message of hope, love, acceptance, and the power to change then you need to "Be" engaged (what can I get my hands into that will futher the message of Christ), "Be" doing your part (investing and inviting)and "Be" there Sunday not just at 10:02am, but join the revolution and find your place on the team. If you have been at emc since the beginning or if last week was your first time you can have the privilege of being a part of this movement as we see God's plans unfold in the lives of those around us. Shoot me an e-mail if you want to "Be" a part of the Buzz!

No comments: