Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Thanks for Praying for my Friend Gary

I just got off the phone with Gary's wife Ruthann. She said that Gary is in ICU, but he is beginning to get feeling and movement back in his arms and chest. The doctors are amazed that he isn't needing help to breath. He still has no feeling or movement in his lower extremities, but everyone is hopeful. The doctors said that his C6 & 7 are broken, but his spinal cord looks really healthy. Continue to pray for him and Ruthann as they go through (operative word) this ordeal.

On a side note....I did talk to a guy today about buying my bike. This has just hit to close to our hearts.

2 comments:

Roger Blackmore said...

Glad to hear he's showing some improvement.
What you're about is far too important to put yourself at risk. Let the bike go!

Ross Wiseman said...

thanks guys for the concern. I really need a new extreme hobby. maybe I'll buy some knickers and scuba gear and take up under water golf. Now that's extreme.