Friday, May 12, 2006

I can see clearly now the rain is gone.....

it's going to be a bright, bright sun shiny day! Well the past 3 weeks have been a bit crazy. For two weeks I was doing a side job and then last week I was at 2 conferences so to be honest I felt like I was in a cloud a little bit. I like having a heads up and working a head, but it seems like the last month I have been playing catch up. well the clouds have rolled back and the past two days have been amazing. I couldn't stop getting ideas and writing! It looks like we have the rest of the year laid out concerning series subjects and for most of them the weekly break downs/purpose also.

As everything was coming to me so clearly it dawned on me that there is a reason God is giving me such a heads up. See to be creative in ministry it takes preparation. What brings about good preparation is time, energy, & resources. All of which one cat is limited on. So you need others in the process, but if you are only working so far in advance it is hard to include others into the equation.

I really think that God has given me a serious look into the future because He is beginning to bring key creative players into the embassy who will greatly impact what is presented on Sunday mornings in order to reach people more effectively. Really I think as a ministry that is where we are on a whole. We have more than doubled in average attendance since our launch and now it's time for all of us to find our roles and in doing so we will see God impact lives in powerful & creative ways. If you call emc home jump in, link arms, and lets just see what God could do through us!!!

No comments: