Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thoughts on the rest of the week

-Tomorrow at 9am a bunch of emc-ers are going camping. We're headed to Lake Conasauga and not coming back until Saturday night. This is going to be a blast!

-Today is my last day in the office this week so I'm going a little crazy tying up all the loose ends for the rest of the week.

-Sunday is going to be a great day at the Embassy. I can't wait for what God is going to do. As our staff met Monday there was a great sense of expectation in what God has planned for this weekend and for the months ahead.

-"One Prayer" launched with a bang last week. This Sunday we continue with a teaching entitled "Father Make us Dangerous". Dad's come early Sunday. Starting at 9:30am a Wii boxing tournament will begin in the foyer. The final match up with the grand prize going to the "Most Dangerous Dad" will take place on the big screen at 10:02 am.

-Sold a couple of items on ebay. Hopefully I'll get a good chunk for my guitar I'm selling this week. With gas prices the way they are everybody's budgets are stressed. So is ours. We decided it was cool if I got a mountain bike so long as it was from money that I got from selling stuff that just sits. So gone is a pair of hockey blades
and a G.I. Joe from 1970 depending on what the guitar goes for I should have enough. Oh back to the gas prices...I have every intention on biking to the church office three days a week. See Amie it's fun and economic...so stop threatening to go all Dave Ramsey on me.

No comments: