Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Summer is Here

This has been a great week having the kids out of school. We took Aubie and Grant to the mountain bike trails. They had a blast in the skills area. It was awesome watching my kids going over logs, see saws, and jumps. Yeah they fell…they fell a bunch, but they wouldn’t stop until they conquered the obstacles.

Addie didn’t go to the trails. She was with a friend, but at the close of school she had me bursting with pride too.

On the last day of school I went to her awards ceremony. When I walked into the class room I was blown away with how many kids came up to me and said, “Hey Pastor Ross….What’s up Pastor” etc… I had forgotten how many of her classmates and their families are now coming to the embassy. Nearly 25% of her classmates come to emc. It was great seeing these five kid’s and how well they did this year. Great job Nathan, Katie, Jessie, Brittany, & Addie! BTW There teacher, Charlie Delanuez , has to be one of the finest teachers I have ever met. His ability to connect with the kids blows me away. Thanks Charlie for such a great year!

No comments: