Monday, June 02, 2008

Sunday Remix June 1, 2008

-Shot a quick video for "One Prayer". The video will be a short shout out to Revolution Church. I'm looking forward to partnering with Gary Lamb and RC during this month's series.

-Worship was awesome today. The band rocked, but that wasn't it. God showed up in a powerful way. I love it when you can sense God is present dealing with the hearts that are lifted towards him.

-Finished out our two week series "Checkmate." This was a series dedicated to our singles. To be honest it was two of the most difficult teachings I have done. I just felt like I was missing it. I think it's just been so long since I was single. After listening to the podcast I felt better. It's wierd how crappy you can feel when teaching, but that not be known by those hearing the teaching. 9 times out of 10 when I feel like that, that's when the teaching was awesome. To be honest, I think it has something to do with spiritual warfare.

-Attendance was decent for the first Sunday of June.

-A bunch of 20 somethings had a BBQ at Jared and Charla's. I love all the young people at EMC and I love being your pastor.

No comments: