Sunday, May 04, 2008

I Need A New Activity




Most of you know that I use to dirt bike. I sold my bike last year, and I miss the woods terribly. Now that I have gotten back in decent physical shape the woods are calling me.

I don't plan to get back into dirt biking right now because it's not cheap, and my insurance package isn't that great. I still need a fix so I would love to try out Mountain Biking. I have never done this, but I think it would satisfy my craving for the woods and running dirt.

Here's the thing...I don't want to throw down cash for a bike that just might sit in the garage. I would like to try the whole mountain bike thing first before I buy a bike. If anybody has sometime and an extra bike I would love to go check out Blankets Creek trails in Woodstock. We can take it easy so I don't break your bike in half. I just want to see if it's something I would like or should I wait a few more years until Grant and I can get a couple of dirt bikes.

OK shoot me an email if you would want to show your pastor/friend the joy of riding.

No comments: