Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Remix 2-17-08

-Enjoyed teaching "The Power of Love" with my wife today. We leaned heavily on Gary Chapman's Five Love Language. I have loved seeing my wife develop as a speaker.

-We had over 40 people less this Sunday than last Sunday. Cherokee County Schools are out and we have a bunch of families on vacation. We also had a ton of people sick. Looking forward to next Sunday and having everybody back.

-With so many gone I was impressed at how well set up/tear down went.

-We had a sweet older lady visit the embassy today. When service was over she came up to me and handed me a crumpled up one dollar bill. She said, "now honey this is for you." She then pulled out another one and said, "this one is for your wife". She asked how many children do you have as she pulled more dollars out. So I told her I had 47 children. I figured the Wiseman family's going to Longhorn's. Ha ha. No really she handed me three more singles one for each of my children. How sweet. This lady is now my new favorite of all time.

No comments: