Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday Remix

-The last service in our gametime at the embassy series went great.

-It seems like I'm always saying this, but the band is just really blowing my mind. Great job guys!

-When our emc experience was over yesterday we had a team emc orientation (membership class) at the Serene Bean. I just want to give a shout out to all the new people that have made emc home the past few months. Welcome to the team!

-In the evening we had our 3rd Discipleship for Leadership night. It has been great getting with those who have so fully embraced what God is doing in and through their lives at emc.

-It's awesome seeing such a diversity taking place at the embassy. From professionals and IT guys to tattooed recording studio managers and baristas, we are seeing God uniquely create the community we affectionately call "the embassy". I don't think I have ever been more proud of being the pastor of embassy metro church than I am right now.

No comments: