Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sunday Remix

-The bands opening video was hilarious as they showed what Pastor Jared does to make them "just so darn awesome". Everything from jumping jacks to wind sprints all work together to make the band what they are. Too funny. I loved Jared calling to be spritzed as he chilled out on the bench. Seriously band thanks for what you do to bring your best game week in and week out. All I have been hearing lately is the great job you are doing. Thanks for bringing us before God in worship week to week.


-Amie and I were stoked to have some of our friends back from the gametime event the
week before.

-I preached a seven point sermon today dealing with feeling sidelined in life. 7 points ha ha. When I announced that ya'll thought we would be there until 1:00.

-I love seeing what God is doing in people's lives at the embassy.

-The more we go forward as a church the more I realize how much I need God and His direction in my life. Please pray for me as I seek God for our church.

-Our first night of Discipleship for Leadership went great as I spoke into the lives of 20 some emc-ers on Sunday night. What a great night of motivation and prayer. I'm looking forward to our next three weeks together.

No comments: