Monday, April 21, 2008

Sunday Remix; 4-20-08

-Awesome day at the embassy.

-Record setting attendance again. We had a lot of guests and we look forward to them being back next week.

-We baptized 9 people Sunday. Their stories were amazing. I'm so proud of those who took that step to publicly profess Christ.

-I am also proud of all of you who give of your time, abilities, and finances. Sunday should have made you proud. God is truly using you to impact lives in significant and eternal ways.

-Special thanks to some freaks of the week. This week we did set up at midnight. This allowed the sound/tech guys and the band to work all through the night. They were able to dial in our new digital mixing system. Those who stayed up to help. Thanks! I am so glad that emc-ers are freaks about the vision God has all of us accomplishing. Great Job! Now go take a nap.

-Enjoyed being at the dinner with all of you after the baptism. Man the fried chicken and buttered corn looked insane. I'm glad you enjoyed it because I'm doing a 10 day detox/cleanse and couldn';t touch the stuff. I guess I'm becoming a health freak. HA!

-Looking forward to the start of next week's family life series.

No comments: