Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Loving the Office

-You can't know how awesome it is to have an office outside of the house. I can already tell that I am being able to shut things off a little and I'm finding more balance in my schedule.

-The vibe of the office is making it a very good place to chill and be creative. Definitely diggin' it.

-Today is cool because Brantley's up making a couple of crazy videos for "Kid's Live". He even got Jared to dance for a video. That's hilarious. I'm loving what Brantley and Hannah are doing in Kid's Church. Parents be sure to give them props at every chance.

-I want to try and make Wednesdays for me sacred at the office. No appointments or projects, just a day for prayer, study, hearing from God and prep for teaching. If emc-ers would help me out on this one I'd greatly appreciate it. You want me hearing from God. You want me having something fresh from His heart. So try and help me protect that day. Thanks!

No comments: