Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday Remix 8-10-08

-Great day.

-Great attendance in August.

-2 people got saved!

-Amie and my friends came to church.

-Preached 30 minutes. Really working on that. Had to be the most simple
sermon I have ever preached. Simple, but I could sense God using it like crazy.

-We started on time this Sunday and will from now on. Thank you team.

-I got testy with everybody this week., but I am not apologizing for it. People give us a window to reach them each week and that window begins at 10:02am. We will not rob from people the full opportunity we have to connect them to what should be the greatest experience of their week. We will not start late ever again...! LOVE YA :)

-Had a great lunch with a former pastor's family who has made emc their home. Love them. It stinks how churches can treat their pastors. Man the stories. I am so thankful for my previous church and for the way embassy folks have treated myself, family, and staff. EMC-ers ya'll should be proud of yourselves. I know I am proud of you.

No comments: