Monday, August 04, 2008

Perry Noble's Coaching Network and a Wish

I went through a tech detox and somehow missed out on the info that Perry was doing a coaching network. I contacted his admin who said they were filled up and to look at being a part of the next network. I was fine with that and look forward to it, but after seeing some of the guys I know personally who are going to be in this group I am seriously bummed. I would have loved to be with Gary, Tadd, and Chris.

If giving my left kidney would get me in the group starting next week I would say Tadd bring the knife cause I know you got one. Chris set on me so I won't squirm. And Gary start cutting, cuz you are always threatening to cut somebody.

I'm serious...If there is any way just let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The very fact that you have to put up with Josh Brown these days should entitle you to a free pass. :-)

I'm going to be flying into Atlanta once a month until January and spending the night (riding up with Gary). We gotta grab a bite or two over the next six months!!!

Ross Wiseman said...

You got it bro. Pray somehow the powers that be would see me riding along with ya'll. I know it's too late, but you can't stop a man from prayin'

Dang what a crappy couple of weeks to stop reading blogs.

gabe trevino said...

I was also bummed out that I missed Perry's coaching network. I seriously would love to be apart of the next one. Maybe if we are apart of the next network we could drive up together.