Saturday, April 14, 2007

Shout out from the Mac store

Man the Apple store at the Lenox is crazy tonight. They are in the middle of a remodel that will make it the largest Mac Store in the South. They always do things right and even though they are operating at 1/5 of their previous space they are getting it done. It feels like church when things are just getting crowded and you know big things are coming. I've been there and what's so cool is I can tell the embassy is right on the verge of some crazy stuff!

You want to be at church tomorrow. This week has been muy tough and from hearing from a lot of my pastor friends they've experienced the same thing so tomorrow is going to be one of those days where we dot the Devil's eye!!

I found out this this week that the thing I've been dealing with in my ear according to the doc is not temporary, but apparently permanent hearing loss so for now I'm deaf in that ear and that stinks, but I know God heals, but more importantly I know I am in His hands...... so basically I can't wait until morning to get my preach on and let the advesary who would love to hold me back realize I'm on course, I'm taking my stand, nothings backing me up. I have felt the violence of promoting the kingdom this week....but I know the violent take it by force!!!!!!!

All emc-ers tomorrow you will realize who you are and the force you are becoming. I love ya.....I'm proud of you.....let's do it!!!!!!!

No comments: