Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"My Time"




For me relaxing is chillin' on the back porch playing some blues on my fat body (that's my guitar....not my belly) and my harmonica. Amie says I look ridiculous, but all I gotsta say about dat is ridiculous never looked so cool. Another thing Amie says is that I am not good at just creating or doing something just for me. So last week I took a couple of hours and built me a cigar box guitar. It is too cool and I sound like Bo Diddley on it. These pics are from my camera phone so they are a little small.






2 comments:

Charlie said...

Hey Ross...Sounds like good "me time!" Now all you need is this kit for writing the blues and you'll be set!

It was good to see you at Gary's place last week! Hope y'all have a great Easter weekend at Embassy!

Ross Wiseman said...

thanks for the blues writing kit Charlie. I am now realizing that "argyle dusty lipshtein" is not the best stage name for my blues act. appreciate the heads up!