Tuesday, April 11, 2006

T- minus 123 Hours and 20 minutes

Only five more days until our first "Experience Easter at the Embassy." I am so amped I can't wait. Last night we had our final meeting to go over the details and to make our final tweaks on the experience. The next five days will be crazy as we continue to "get the word out" and create the finishing touches on the service.

I love days like this. Days where it really shows what a team of people working together can do for Christ. Days when people who may have never had a relevant presentation of God's love presented to them will begin to see and connect with their creator at a deeper level. A-team days...."I love it when a plan comes together"-John "Hannibal" Smith.


I know the emc team will "go large" this weekend and I want to tell them thanks in advance. You guys are awesome and what you do is making a difference. Since our launch 14 weeks ago we have seen 6 adults express a desire to begin a relationship with Christ. That is so cool! I can't wait to see what God is going to do in people's lives this Sunday and over our next 14 weeks.

No comments: