Monday, August 07, 2006

Great Story.....and if the ACLU calls I'm denying it all

This Sunday a guy came up to me at church and said, "pastor be praying for my nephews they are coming to church today." I wondered how he could be so certain that his 17 & 25 year old nephews would show up. Well, he went on to explain that they worked for him last week and he told them to be at the theater at 10am and when church was over he would cut them their checks. Dude I laughed so hard, but you know what those guys showed up and had a great time....the 17 year old even went to echo youth last night and I got to talk with the oldest brother after church. These guys were awesome and it was so cool to have them at the embassy. I can't wait to get to know them.


Now that's creative evangelism...........illegal.......but creative!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NO,I have not. I love it at church. I'm usualy the first one awake on sundays now, just So i don't make anyone late.