Wednesday, December 20, 2006

So high and so low so soon :(

What a great weekend at the church, but on the personal side some of you know my truck has been down for two weeks. Well my mechanic just gave me word that it will be nearly $2000.00 to fix. Basically the motor that the last mechanic I used put in had issues and the issues finally caught up. This will bring my total in repairs on this vehicle to $4900.00 in the past 14 months. SOOOOOO LOOOOOOWWWW........ I only gave 4,000.00 for it to start with. Well anyhoo the work has to be done or it gets hauled to a junkyard.

Needless to say I am going to have to get the guys in the church that have trucks to go on a rotation for pulling the church trailer because when this bad boy get's to running I am getting rid of it ASAP. The thing I hate about that is by that time I have pretty much replaced everything under the hood and then some. Radiator, water pump, engine, altenator, starter, battery, distributor, distributor cap, the pump inside the gas tank, plugs and wires (man making that list makes me think I should keep it) Well if anyone is good at vehicles has a suggestion whether I should keep it or not let me know)

It's been a vehicular money pit and I'm tired of it. To be honest financially this year God has blown us away by His provisions.....it's just for some reason I have no "anointing" for vehicles... Ha! Ha! What did I do wrong to a car in the past that has given me this bad....CARMA? Well that's the low end of a very high end week and five years from now all I'll remember is how awesome our first Christmas season went at the Embassy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you Pastor Ross. I hope I get to see you guys soon. Have a Happy Christmas!!!

Love,
Denee Stentz
(donut)