Saturday, September 20, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow!



Can't wait for tomorrow. We will begin our new series: "God of this City" and I am fired up! I am so proud of everyone that serves so faithfully at the embassy. You all amaze me weekly with your sacrifice. You truly are making a difference in many people's lives.

We will celebrate your faithfulness tomorrow at our Volunteer's Appreciation Picnic. I'm looking forward to our time together as we eat and give out a few awards. One of the awards is titled the, "Keep pastor Out Of Jail Award". You'll have to show up at the picnic to find out who to, and why this award is being presented.

Next Sunday, the 28th, I will tell the biggest announcement in the history of our church. "I have a secret (said in a spooky sing songy way)".

Make plans to be there and stop trying to bribe me to let you in on the secret. Although a mountain bike for me, or iphones for the staff would probably be enough to pry it out of me. HA! Just kiddin'....not really.

Guys you make the adventure that we are all on a blast. Thanks for letting me be your pastor!

No comments: