Monday, June 26, 2006

Finally He Writes

I can't believe it's been this long between entries. The past few weeks have been extremely busy and eventful. I have a ton I wish to write about, but I am on vacation now and I hate (yes hate) my in-laws PC. Oh how I long for the touch of our Mac laptop. There is something enjoyable about blogging wherever I wish and usually that's not at a desk hunched over a desktop. Baby Mac, as I like to call her, did not make the journey to Ohio this time so I have finally forced myself to atleast place a few lines into the blogosphere.

My staff back home has everything under control so I haven't worried a bit. It's been nice seeing friends and family in Ohio this week. It was kind of crazy I got asked to speak at an event and ended up preaching 6 hours after I arrived in Ohio last Monday. I got the request on Sunday as we were traveling in. We got to my in-laws and I crashed on the couch, over slept and woke up 15 minutes before we had to leave for the meeting. Needless to say (but I will) why do we say needless to say and then we say it any ways. (just a thought) well anyways, I slept through any time to prepare anything so we showed up Bible in hand and we winged it! God was good, and I don't think I said anything that they could run me oput of town over. If I did I guess it wouldn't have mattered because my place is now in Woodstock, GA and I love it! well I am lookin' forward to getting home and back to work. Thanks to everyone that has worked so hard this past week! you're the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i havent seen the wisemen family in like 2 1/2 weeks. i miss u all!!! have fun in ohio!